Outfit grid #2

In the last months I noticed tons of people really like my outfit grid posts on Instagram, so I decided to share some more info about them and where you can find some of the items!


Choker Mourning Boudoir - Sweater Romwe - Skirt h&m (similar) - Camera Instax mini 90 - Shoes Tuk (on Amazon)

Unfortunately I didn't find most of the items around 'cause they're pretty old. This outfit is one of my favorites 'cause tartan and black is a combination i love, together with black creepers which is always my go to for everyday. The tiny polaroids are made with my new camera :D I'm so happy with it, the quality is pretty good!


T-shirt Librastyle - Pants Calzedonia - Boots Dr Martens

Another casual coordinate with denim pants, this pair is a really old one from the italian brand Calzedonia, but I'm sure you can find something similar almost everywhere! Dr Martens Jadon is my favorite boot pair ever and I also found the link where I got them :D 'cause I always receive many questions about them! The crop tee is from the italian brand Librastyle and I think you can still buy it!


Choker Japan (similar here) - Tee Romwe - Pants Calzedonia - Earphones Sudio - Boots Windsor Smith

The last outfit I created for my ig! Another casual and cozy coord, this time with another pair of ripped pants but in grey color, with my super old pair of boots from Windsor Smith, I think you can easily find them on Ebay. The tee if I remember well was from Romwe, I did a research and I didn't find a similar one, but there are similar ones all over the web. Sudio gave me also a discout code for my readers (it's VANILLASYNDROME) if you want to buy one of their amazing products (I really love these earphones both for sound and aesthetic)

Nessun commento:

Powered by Blogger.