Sakura








Wig Uniqso - Necklace Soufeel - Over dress SheIn - Skirt Romwe - Tights Calzedonia - Boots Quanticlo

Recently I got so many compliments and questions about this lovely star printed over-dress so what a great chance to show you some pics while I'm wearing it! It's really cute even if you receive it without an under dress, so you need something to wear under it, the print is really well done and it looks so cute if you wear is as a top too! I added this matching necklace I got the past year from Soufeel, this brand makes such cool and great quality accessories I really recommend it to you. Let me know if you like this simple total black look, I tried to change a bit the mood of the outfit wearing this lovely pink wig, you can read the review here as well. I wish you all an amazing weekend guys, stay tuned for a new travel post for this Monday :D 

1 commento:

Powered by Blogger.