Review: lilac x grey wig Uniqso

It's time for another wig review today :) many people always ask me where I get my wigs so I thought it would be great to share some cool and great quality ones for cheap prices, like this gorgeous one I got recently in the mail from Uniqso! The design is really unique, I love the color combination and it's really hard to find a similar one online!

This is how it looks on the website, dont' you think is it really cute? Perfect for lolita style but also for pastel goth and fairy kei!




As you can see the wig is like the website pics! The color is an ashy shade of lilac and it has light grey tips, the color fades so well and naturally that it's totally perfect and special. The fiber is incredibly soft and smooth, really easy to comb and it comes with a longer bangs so you can cut it as you want. I didn't cut it so you can see how it can be worn as a side bangs without problems. It's really light too so you can wear it for a lot of hours without feeling your head heavy. I totally reccomend it! The scalpt is well done and natural too. You can get it here for a super cheap price, the quality is amazing!





As always I took some pics outside the house with natural light and you can see the color is really pretty! Let me know if you like it too :D

Quality ★★ really high quality fiber!
 Color  gorgeous color combination 
 Softness ★ super smooth and easy to comb 

Don't forget you can always use the code "vanilla" for a 10% discount on your Uniqso order! There are also many deals :D the best chance to get your items for a super cheap price!

2 commenti:

  1. That wig looks very pretty and natural! I also love your eye-makeup and the colour of your lipstick. You have beautiful eyes. I also love the look of the blouse you were wearing in these photos as well as your jewellery. You look fabulous

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/2017/10/lingerie-review-of-full-brief-panties.html

    RispondiElimina
  2. die farbe steht dir super gut!

    liebe grüße
    dahi von strangeness-and-charms.com
    new outfit post: a hommage to coco chanel.

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.