White summer






















































Hat Boy London - Dress Unif - Bag Light in the box - Choker Ghost of Harlem - Shoes Yru

Hi guys! I took some few days to relax from my usual activities to recharge my batteries a bit, I did my first big exam and it went super well, now I'm back to study for another big one, summer holidays totally don't exist for university students. With the heat I took back from my closet some of my favorite summer dresses I never showed you on the blog, this one from Unif is the coziest thing in the world, super light material perfect for the hot season! It's rare to see me in white coords but I really like them especially for summer! I recently got this cute backpack with gold studs and I'm really happy with the quality, it's perfect and really good to carry around all the stuff I usually have in my bag!


2 commenti:

  1. Gorgeous as always! I am especially in love with the bag, it's contrast to the dress is really nice

    SAMI★SPOON

    RispondiElimina
  2. Are YRU shoes good quality? I'm thinking about to get a one pair like yours and it's expensive and I want to be sure 100%

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.