Current favorites

Hi guys! I wanted to do this kind of post for such a long time, it's my favorite one to watch on youtube (I promise my dead youtube channel will come back when I'll have more time) and finally I have some space on my blog schedule to do it! If you like this kind of post I'll be really happy to do it every month, so please let me know! I always read and reply your messages and they are always really helpful :D


Makeup




Ok... I bought way too much makeup in the last few weeks, but I can't resist to strange lip colors and cute palettes! These are the items I loved recently: 

- Kat von D Shade and Light eye palette: I have no words to describe how wonderful the colors are, all matt (which is my favorite texture), all natural but with different undertones (cool, warm, neutral) and perfect also for conturing if you have a pale skin. Best purchase ever, totally worth my money!

- Too Faced Love Flush palette: all the love flush blushes are inside this palette! I'm not into blushes but since I got this palette I wear one almost everyday, I love trying different shades and combinations, it's also really cheap (around 32 euro) if you think just one full size blush is around 28-29 euro!! The quality is amazing and they last all day.

- Jordana Sweet Cream Matte liquid lip color: I was looking for a cheap liquid lipstick in a natural color for everyday (sorry my dear Jeffree I'm poor), I did a lot of research and ordered this one on Maquillalia. It costs only 5 euro but the quality, believe me, it's amazing! Gorgeous nude/pink color, it lasts all day and it doesn't dry your lips! Now I want it in all the colors!

- Nyx Liquid Suede Stone Fox: Another great liquid lipstick really cheap compared to the most famous ones, the color is a gorgeous grey shade, I use them a lot lately and you can see it in my latest outfit posts. I'll definitely buy more from the Liquid Suede series.

-Neve Cosmetics Rugiada per makeup: it's an eyeshadow base and you can use it also for mixing pigments. It's totally sheer, like the dew, vegan friendly, fragrance free and with a perfect inci. I think it's important to use products like this especially if you wear makeup everyday. I had a lot of problems of allegy with other eyeshadow bases but this one is perfect for my sensitive skin.

Clothing




My favorite pieces of clothing are kinda...matching? two witchy total black items and two green items! As I already said in the some previous posts I'm addicted to green items lately, it's a nice touch of color in my usual total black coords and I wore these two jacket almost everyday since I got them, their quality is amazing compared to the cheap prices! The Auryn tee became one of my favorite in my closet, I love the print, the model, the soft cotton...and it's also a italian brand which is awesome! The black dress is fabulous too, amazing quality, really soft and perfect fitting, can you believe me some people thought it was a dress from Ghost of Harlem :D? Just to share with you how great the material and the model is!



Accessories




















Dragon Roar's Vessel Necklace (Blaze stone) - Moonstruck necklace (Wisteria Stone)

Recently I got two necklaces from Kookizare, I never heard about them before but I fell totally in love with their accessories. They're simple, easy to coordinate and the stones are really beautiful (and you can personalize every necklace with a stone of your choice!), I won't annoy you how they're perfect with my style too ahahah I'm always in love with everything with moons and dragons! You can also use my code "FEDERICA" for a tiny discount on your order! I posted these pics on my Instagram so don't forget to follow me there too, it's my favorite social media and I update it a lot :D

Other things



In my few free time I always play with games! These two , Yokai Watch and Bravely Second, are the last ones I loved and played a lot, they're really different kind of games and you can find tons and tons of review about them online! Prepare yourself if you want to try them, especially Bravely Second, it takes a lot of hours to finish them :P

It's all for this post, let me know your current favorites too!

2 commenti:

  1. Ah everything looks so pretty! I really like it when makeup products have cute packaging - I've been dying to get some Too Faced ones as they're always so gorgeous and I've heard so many things about them!

    You're like the modern day witch tehe~ It's so awesome! I love the way you put your outfits together.

    I love this post! Would you mind if I did one too? I'll mention you in it and say I got my inspiration from you <3

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. you're so sweet and kind dear ;u; thank you so much, of course I would be really happy! Can't wait to read your post! <3

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.