Women's day outfit ideas

Another collage post with some outfit ideas for Women's day! I made three totally different outfits, I hope you like them and let me know if you have plans for tonight :D I think I gonna spend my day with my boyfriend, nothing really fancy to dress up, but I wish to have more special occasions to wear something elegant!



I got so many lovely comments for one of my latest outfits with this gorgeous pale pink skirt! A lot of people still don't know where to get it so don't forget to check the link :) it's really cheap compared to the amazing quality and I can't wait to wear a summer coord like this one! I would like to try more elegant outfits in the future.



This one is more comfy and easy for a day out, something I would like to wear for sure ahah! I tried to make this coord a bit out of my comfort zone with a touch of color and elements I usually don't wear, the best thing for me in fashion is trying new things!




The last and the most elegant one for me, I totally love the details of the crochet top and the tulle skirt, paired with a gorgeous pair of elegant boots and this cute clutch which is totally in my taste! Lately I really like adding a victiorian feeling to my outfit ideas, I hope to give it a try soon in real life!

I hope you liked these tiny ideas and I wish you all a great day!

2 commenti:

  1. non è esattamente il mio look del cuore, ma ha il suo fascino in effetti...

    RispondiElimina
  2. These dresses are too good but sexy also. Its looking hot.
    berpakaian untuk wanita

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.