Cheap outfits ideas #3

Hi cuties!
New post with some cheap outfits ideas both for summer and autumn! Of course just let me know if you want more posts like this :) I'm always really happy yo suggest you cool places where shop great items for cheap prices!




The first collage is for an easy and comfy summer coordinate! Platform sandals are my favorite for this season, especially to coordinate with mini skirts and crop tops. Every item looks simple but has some cool details that make the difference!





The second collage is something for autumn with some of my favorite items so far. The combination of black x silver accessories is perfect for every occasion and I'm so in love with this bucklet boots! The coordinate is comfy but at the same time cool and not casual. The little skull clutch is also pure love!




And lastly another fall outfit, this time black with a hint of gold! I love so much this kind of dress paired with my usual black hat for a instant witchy vibe ahahah, the shoes look really elegant but still edgy with the little black studs on them, they are the perfect pair to match both gold and silver accessories!

I hope you like this cheap outfits ideas post, it's one of my favorite with so many witchy items ahahah!

5 commenti:

  1. Oh my gosh this couldn't be timed any better! I really want to get into rokku, but without spending too much... Thanks so much for this!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Thank you so much cutie ;u; I'm so happy you like it!

      Elimina
  2. I like your post ideas so much, that you for share!

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.