Sololita shop

03:58

Today I would like to show you a chinese lolita shop called Sololita! They have a lot of products (not apt only for lolita fashion!) like dresses, blouses, skirts, accessories and also wigs! I picked up some of my favorite products from the store to show you:

This  lolita coat is so lovely ** I really like the cotton laces over it! It's perfect for a lot of outfits, I can say after so many years in lolita fashion I don't have a cute black coat like this XD ahah! The cold season is coming so it's a nice opportunity to get a lovely coat for a reasonable price!

A cute blouse is really important to complete the outfit, I'm a blouse addicted :P I love them especially if they have a simple design like these three so I can coordinate them in a lot of different outfits! ( links to the items lolita blouse 1, lolita blouse 2, lolita blouse 3)

Lastly my favorite section! They have a large selection of lovely wigs for many styles, not only lolita! These two lolita wigs ( lolita wig 1, lolita wig 2) are my favorite in all the selection, but you can find a lot of pretty natural wigs perfect for gothic and classic outfits!


- I recommend this shop to all the lolita newbies who want to start dressing without spending a capital, the prices are really resonable!
- You don't need a shopping service! I know there are a lot of girls who have problems with English so this is a good way to avoid it!
- You have the custom size! It's really important for girls who need special meauserement to have the perfect fitting!

I really hope to make a product review asap to show you my impressions about the quality :D


14 commenti:

  1. QUEL CAPPOTTO. QUEL_CAPPOTTO.
    Anche la sezione parrucche mi attira dato che voglio farmene una bella scorta, ma QUEL CAPPOTTO. E' l'amore fatto cappotto.

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. vero ç___ç piace tantissimo anche a me, è davvero bello e il prezzo non è male, prima o poi devo decidermi a prendere un cappotto nero per il lolita ahahah!

      Elimina
    2. Però... ho dato un'occhiata al sito e ho visto che è uno di quei siti dove cancellano gli sfondi da foto di altri siti più o meno brand. La cosa mi insospettisce un po' ò_o tu hai già acquistato da loro? E' sicuro?

      Elimina
    3. purtroppo è una cosa che fanno tutti i siti cinesi che vendono lolita....dovrebbe arrivarmi presto il pacco e scriverò una review dettagliata della qualità!

      Elimina
    4. Quello che non capisco è se vendono repliche o se rivendono prodotti di altre brand... perché vedo che pescano un po' dappertutto!

      Elimina
    5. vendono repliche (o pseudo tali)! ho parlato brevemente con loro e mi hanno detto che garantiscono una qualità alta, voglio sperare davvero per loro XD intanto aspetto che mi arrivi il pacco così da fare una review approfondita

      Elimina
  2. this looks like a great shop :) the shirts are so cute
    x<3

    RispondiElimina
  3. Il cappotto è un'opera d'arte *^*
    Bello il tuo ultimo outfit che hai postato su FB

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. grazie mille ♡♡ presto posterò più foto di quell'outfit anche qui >w<

      Elimina
  4. It is like Milanoo: its a scammer. Don't buy this replica stuff, it isn't worth it.
    They use stolen pictures from Taobao and so on. :(

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. sure? :( I'm waiting for a parcel from them and I hope the things have good quality! for the stolen pictures yes, but I can say all the online lolita shop outside taobao did the same (and not all of them send out cheap products)

      Elimina

Powered by Blogger.