Day 10 - Akihabara again

04:15

Photobucket

We went to Akihabara again because my boyfriend wanted to do the last shopping round for himself ahah, we visited a lot of manga and game shops, as usual there were a lot of maids everywhere! It also the district with more foreign people, but I can say they were mostly men XD!

Photobucket

Kuroko no Basket pins! I wanted a gashapon but I didn’t find a machine D: sob!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For lunch we went to a chinese restaurant, we wanted to see the differences with our Italian chinese food and it was totally another world! I took a simple plate of fried chicken and some gyouza, it’s so strange that in every place we ate gyouza were always different!

Photobucket

Photobucket

We went around the shop a lot of time but unluckily what my boyfriend searched was sold out everywhere XD

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For dinner we went to Sukiya, it was really close to our hotel and I was also curious about their food, if you want something good for a cheap price this is the perfect  place for you! It’s also like a chain store so you can find it in all the districts!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Under the meat there was a lot of rice and also the tea was free as usual, this big plate costed only 480 yen!
I love Japanese food, I miss it so much ._.

Bonus picture: my favorite juice, in Italy juice with 24 vegetable and 3 fruits doesn’t exist ahah XD I noticed japanese love the mix between LOTS of things

Photobucket

8 commenti:

  1. Wow!
    ma la maid era lì per sponsorizzare? :)
    what a wonderful place!!!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. diciamo che era in giro a "rimorchiare" clienti :P ahah

      Elimina
  2. So many colours everywhere!

    The food looks quite tasting, hope you're enjoying the trip ^^

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. thank you ♥ the food is so damn yummy in Japan *w*

      Elimina
  3. anime everywhere!!!Trully divine place :3

    RispondiElimina

Powered by Blogger.